Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brand Ambassador

I can`t believe it!! I got picked...."Congratulations, you have been selected to become a 2011 Broadway Nails Brand Ambassador".
Looking forward to receiving samples. This will make for some girl time with my daughters.
Congrats to all who were picked!!!

************************************************************************************

Have you seen this site?? Click To Give

It`s a daily click, that helps a different cause. You select which cause you`d like to help (I do all).
Click the "Click to Give" button for each organization
The click is registered in system every dollar made by advertising shown, goes directly to that charity
Redeem your points for free merchandise

If you care to join you can use my link: "http://www.clicktogive.com?ref=19044"

Help spread the word & get bonus points. Share on Facebook, Twitter & by email.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...