Thursday, March 10, 2011

Big Lots Shopping Trip

On Sunday, 3/6 I went to Big Lots for the Family/Friends 20% off deal.

  Well, I didn`t need to use the printed coupon as they just were giving everyone the 20% off.
I was in heaven as I found  "The Heretic`s Daughter" for $3.00, I`m thinking thats a great deal. I also found another book  for the same price "The Last Days Of The Romanovs" Tragedy At Ekaterinburg, I`ve always been fascinated about Anastasia, and I`m glad that mystery has finally been solved. Poor girl!!

 My only complaint  and other customers also is that they didn`t have enough help scheduled for this event. I`ve worked in retail and when we had these family shopping events we always had enough help. The Associate Manager on duty was also very rude. But all in all I did find lots of good stuff so it wasn`t soooo bad, loll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...